We have worked with hundreds of successful individuals, families and institutions – they all come from different backgrounds and wealth creation stories. There tends to be one common thread; our clients have made significant wealth and leverage and require our expertise and resources to maintain and prudently grow their wealth.
We serve our clients to simplify complexity. We understand that with wealth comes complexity. There is more to prioritise, much to care for, and a greater variety of options to contemplate. We act as a trusted adviser offering a fully integrated, multidisciplinary approach to wealth management that helps our clients understand, build and sustain their wealth. With a low adviser to client ratio, we focus our attention on a small number of important client relationships, leveraging St. James's Place's breadth and depth of wealth management offering whilst co-ordinating advice with other professional advisers to create an integrated and holistic solution for our clients' wealth management needs.
Our Wealth Management Principles
- Start with the end in mind – all advice is offered with the client's end goals in mind. Our advice process always begins with understanding each client's unique goals, objectives and constraints and then implementing solutions that help to meet those end goals.
- Fully integrated wealth management service – we do not look at a single product, investment strategy, tax or estate planning solution in isolation but part of a long term holistic solution to deliver integrated solution and superior client outcomes.
- Collaboration – we will bring all key specialists, both internal and carefully selected external together to devise solutions for our clients, this can include tax and Trust* experts, corporate finance advisers or other experts as required.
- Aim to minimise the impact of taxes on investment returns – we legitimately plan and aim to reduce the impact of tax on investment returns.
- Ongoing monitoring – we are disciplined and proactive in reviewing our client portfolios as well as their plans, identifying and alerting our clients to appropriate new opportunities.
- Transparency, integrity and alignment of interests – we are upfront, open and honest in both our advice and fees.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore, go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.